Natural, untreated lapis lazuli hand-carved guru bead set consisting of a three-holed, 10mm bead and 7.3mm end cap with a 1mm hole drilled through the center.
Great for designing your own mala prayer beads.
Directions for using your natural Lapis Lazuli guru bead:
1) Gather your materials. You'll need a mala necklace strung on cord under 1mm, a thread burner (for nylon cord only), adhesive, collapsible needle, and your Lapis Lazuli guru bead set.
2) Curl the collapsable needle. Do this by pulling the needle between your thumb and finger nail. Repeat until the needle resembles a fishing hook.
3) String the cord through your needle. Then string the needle through the side hole of the guru bead and down through the bottom hole.
4) Pull the cord through the bead.
5) With the other end of your cord, repeat Step 3 by stringing it through the opposite side hole of the guru bead and down through the bottom.
6) Pull the cord through the bead so that both the tails are even.
7) String on the bottom of the guru bead and slide the 2 parts of the guru bead up to the necklace.
8) Secure the guru bead in place by knotting.
9) Now that the guru bead is strung, finish your necklace. A thread burner can seal the ends of nylon cord, and a dap of adhesive on the knot will keep it strong.
Lapis Lazuli meaning:
Lapis is often mistaken for Sodalite. That is because Lapis is largely comprised of sodalite. The difference is that it also contains lazurite, calcite and pyrite.
Lapis needs to be exposed to midday sun for 20 minutes once a month. Either midday sun or a full moon for 20 minutes (or longer). Placing Lapis under a pyramid-shape keeps it energized.
Lapis Lazuli healing properties:
This is one of the master crystals that does so much so well. Great for throat, esophagus, larynx or upper bronchial inflammation - just hold it over the affected area. Helps your mind focus. Releases stress and anxiety. Autistic individuals find greater ease with reality by handling this crystal. Stimulates the lymphatic system, pituitary and thymus. Use for any issue concerning spleen, lungs, lymph, throat and thymus. Removes toxins from the body and even your refrigerator. Can be used to safely access and release repressed emotions, which is why it is considered an important tool for psychotherapists. Shy individuals feel more comfortable within themselves and around strangers. Helps one stay aligned with your Higher Self.
Product code 14.