Featuring a particularly lovely picture by Victorian artist Sophie Anderton. This is a gem-like little bag that's just big enough to carry all the essentials. Excellent for phone, iPod AND some cosmetics and a wallet in the second pocket.
- Beautifully made in a high-quality Vietnamese silk.
- Finished with Czech cord in gold and Czech glass bead finials (these gorgeous, chunky beads are made just for Baba Studio).
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Printed individually in vivid, luscious colors (dry-clean only). Please note that while the print is absolutely color-fast, the silk itself is dyed in small dye lots and may have some color run if it's soaked. Please do not wash this bag, dry clean only.
- The print is absolutely color-fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- Approximately 5.75 inches by 8.75 inches, it is a really useful size. You can store a tarot deck inside as it is large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards
- Lightly padded for protection.
- Two zipped pocket compartments — top and front.
- Really long adjustable webbing strap — maximum length 136 cm (53.5 inches) — that can be worn messenger or shoulder style. Woven specially for us in durable, soft-to-the-touch cotton.
Product code 143.